Cocktails are a terrific way to spend the summer. Making cocktails is an art. You can create your own perfect cocktails by mixing flavors. Using a blender and natural ingredients will help you completely create the perfectly mixed cocktail. Here are 5 steps to creating the perfectly mixed cocktail.
Get Your Ingredients Ready
Consider fully prepared ingredients as you make fruit cocktails.
Prepare ingredients for mixed cocktail
The preparation of the ingredients is very important since they help add flavor and deliciousness to mixed cocktails. Prepare ingredients as follows:
- Wash the fruit with clean water. Remove the stalks and skins of the fruit. Cut them into small pieces.
- For frozen fruit, there is no need to defrost. You can be left at room temperature.
- Drain all the juice to remove any liquid if using canned fruit.
- Wash the herbs and cut them into small pieces.
Use the blender lid to measure. Adjust the appropriate volume, avoid mixing too strong drinks or vice versa. Estimating the amount of solution, flavoring, water, and ice (You can use an best home ice maker to freeze bulk). will make the cocktail taste better!
Use Ice Clean
Use clean ice to make cocktails
Ice is an easily overlooked ingredient in the bar. It is an indispensable element in cocktails and mixed drinks. Do:
- Use clean ice made with filtered or mineral water.
- Avoid freezing next to foods with strong odors.
- Only use ice within a week old. Using old ice will affect health.
- Stock up on plenty of crushed ice if you make mixed cocktails often.
One cup of ice is enough. Prepared according to the principle of using twice as much ice as other ingredients. You can add ice when serving cocktails.
Use cracked or crushed stone. A blender can be used to crush ice. Or you can use a stone crusher.
Using ice cubes will shorten the blender’s motor life. So, you’re better off using an ice grinder.
How to make ice with an ice maker
Step 1: Installing the device
- First, check the safety of the device after opening the packaging.
- Next, place the device in a clean, well-ventilated place. Avoid placing the ice maker near power sources and places exposed to direct sunlight.
- Keep the temperature at 3-4 degrees Celsius.
- Check the size of the machine and adjust the mounting from the bottom of the tripod.
- Ice should not be made below 0 degrees Celsius.
Step 2: Requirements for ice maker
- water The water source must meet sanitary standards.
- Water is filtered through a water filter.
- The amount of water does not exceed the allowable level.
Step 3: Electrical connections to the ice maker
- Make sure the power supply meets the performance requirements for the ice maker.
- The power plug should be plugged directly into the power source.
- Make sure the voltage fluctuation is no more than 10%.
Step 4: Safety check before starting the machine
- Check the power connection through the plug.
- Check the ambient temperature of the ice maker.
Step 5: Operating the ice machine
- Connect the water pipes, ensure adequate water volume for ice production.
- Plug in the power plug, the indicator light is red. The green light means the water is freezing. The sterile blue light is turned on after 20 seconds. The yellow light indicates that the stone is done. Be careful not to touch any part of the ice maker while the yellow light is on.
Read more blog posts:
- All Must-Read Things About Using Oil Diffuser
- How Can Artist Create A Healthier Life In Simple Ways
- Master The Art Of Making The Best Grilled Steak With Easy Steps
When To Add Ice
You should add ice last. The general rule is to blend the full range of flavors. Then add ice to cool. The common methods are:
- Order: Wine, juice, fruit, ice, and grind until smooth.
- Mix the alcohol in the mixer first. Then, add ice and mix well to combine. This method enhances the flavor.
- Order for ice: Fruit, then wine and juice. Principle of adding ingredients from thick to liquid.
Start Slow And Increase Speed
Close the cocktail cap and start shaking at a slow speed then gradually speed up. When using the blender, it is recommended that you stop the motor for a short time to cut the ingredients.
Gradually increase the speed so that the frozen cocktail is smooth and free of impurities.
Check The Results
Test the consistency of the drink when no longer hears the crackle of ice. Open the lid when the blender has stopped and stir quickly and evenly with a bar spoon.
Perfect Mixed Cocktail
- In case the mixture is too thin, add water and blend again.
- In case it is too thick, add liquid ingredients and mix again.
- Remove carbonated drinks, such as soda, from the blender after use since they can damage the machine.
- Clean the blender after use.
- Using a blender to mix cocktails makes it easier to create bubbles and emulsions for drinks.
- Ought to clean the blender after a few minutes of use.
Suggest some cocktails famous in home bar sets
Some cocktail famous
- Sangria: Sangria is a delicious cocktail that is loved by both Spaniards and Portuguese.
- Pina Colada: Pina Colada is a cocktail originating from Puerto Rico. Pina Colada is considered the national drink of Spain along with Sangria.
- Pisco Sour Cocktail: The Pisco Sour cocktail is a traditional Peruvian cocktail. The Pisco Sour cocktail has a strong alcohol component. Combined with Pisco Sour and Peruvian grape flavors.
- Margarita: Margarita means pearl. It is also the name of chrysanthemum in Spanish. Margarita has a strong salty taste.
- Mojito: Mojito has the cool and intense flavor of mint, along with the mildness of lemon. It is a popular and traditional Cuban drink.
Above are the simple steps to make your own full-flavoured cocktail mix. With simple ingredients and tools, you can absolutely do it. Hopefully, the above information will be useful to you. Good luck with your cocktail making!