NJ Writers Project Residencies–
If you are ready to move ahead with a residency, fill out the Full Application Form by clicking on the appropriate tab below. Be sure to read the instructions.
If you are not sure which residency would be right for you, or have other questions, click on the Inquiry Form tab, and our Education Department will get back to you. Or you can e-mail us at email@example.com.
Required answers are marked with an asterisk.
Some tips on speeding up the process:
The following contact information should be on hand before you start:
- School Address/ Phone Number/Principal or Head
- Applicant Name/Phone Number/ E-Mail
- Site Coordinator Name/Phone Number/E-Mail
In order to be considered for any grant, applicants are required to answer the following questions (you may want to compose these ahead of time and paste them into the response fields):
- Why did you choose the New Jersey Writers Project and how do you expect your school to benefit from this program?
- Do you have a specific goal for this residency? (i.e., fostering creativity, helping to prepare for standardized testing, etc.)
- What additional curricular and extra-curricular arts education programs are available at your school/site for students who will participate in this residency?
- How can you assist the teaching artist in accomplishing the goals of the residency?
- Please tell us anything else you think we should know about your students, school or past residency experiences.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact Jim DeVivo at 973-514-1787 x14 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The NJWP Full Application Form is available in the red box below.
If you have any questions about the form, please contact Jim DeVivo at 973-514-1787 x14 or by e-mail email@example.com
Please fill out the inquiry form, below. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Please remember to hit the “Submit” button once you complete the form. You will receive a confirmation of receipt on this page. Click on the ‘Inquiry Form’ tab after you submit to view it.